Ede!!!! How fun to see your blog through Jen's blog! Your artwork is absolutely gorgeous! I told Jen you look exactly the same as you did in 1988! You have not aged one bit! Still as beautiful as ever:) And your grandkids are all precious! How fun it would be to see all of you guys again. Maybe some day. Have a wonderful night! Love, Tiffany
5 comments:
Oh yeah - put me doen to help!
Ede!!!! How fun to see your blog through Jen's blog! Your artwork is absolutely gorgeous! I told Jen you look exactly the same as you did in 1988! You have not aged one bit! Still as beautiful as ever:) And your grandkids are all precious! How fun it would be to see all of you guys again. Maybe some day. Have a wonderful night!
Love, Tiffany
I think I can handle coming along to help with the luggage too! We'll make it a girls trip! :)
maybe Dad needs to sponser a girl's trip to France and we'll leave the boys home with all the kiddos!! Would they survive?
sure.... they'd be fine....
than again they may start calling and crying "why did you leave me home with him??" haha! :)
Post a Comment