Tuesday, June 17, 2008

THE ARTIST'S EYE SHOW



"Highway One"
This is a watercolor that I have in the show.


"Sedona Barn"
This is the pastel that I did in my workshop in Sedona last spring.


"Mission Children"
This is a pastel that I did last time I painted at the mission in Capistrano.

These three pieces were accepted into the Artist Eye Show that is taking place June 10 - 28th. The show is in the showcase gallery on bear street in south coast village.
They are open:
Tues, Wed, and Sunday 10:30 to 2pm
Thurs, Fri, & Sat 10:30 - 9pm.

3 comments:

ede said...

No Prizes this time
Oh well

jennifer said...

I wish the show was going a little longer so that we could go see it when we arrive.... but congrats on having those 3 great pieces in!!

Janice said...

These are great and I wish we could see the show. I enjoyed last year. I forgot to go upstairs to the art room during our visit and see your latest - next time.