it is hard to be so far away on days like yesterday and today. But I know she is getting lots of love, and I'll get my chance. Doesn't Luke look huge...in comparison that is! Love to all of you, G'Ma W
O she is soo darling:) well aunt Ede you will have to add me to your blog!! i hope all is well. Love you, Jessica
You go grandma! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
it is hard to be so far away on days like yesterday and today. But I know she is getting lots of love, and I'll get my chance. Doesn't Luke look huge...in comparison that is! Love to all of you, G'Ma W
O she is soo darling:) well aunt Ede you will have to add me to your blog!! i hope all is well. Love you, Jessica
You go grandma! Congratulations!
Post a Comment