Thursday, June 4, 2009

PASTEL CONVENTION

I HAD A VERY INTERESTING TIME AT THE PASTEL CONVENTION IN ALBUQUERQUE.
Part of the reason for signing up was so I could visit Brad and Merri and Hunter and Madde. It was great fun and a good learning experience.


One of the best art projects that took place on my week in ABQ was painting the chairs. We did hot air balloons and clouds. Madde was a great help!!!





The demonstration that I enjoyed most was this venice scene done by margaret evans.



There was opportunity to purchase supplies at the convention. I did. This is an example of the colors available in just one brand of pastel.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

WOW! I love all the colors!

shortandsweet said...

Maybe when my kids are older I can start painting again...I miss it and it looks so fun.

jennifer said...

Quite the color selection! Holy cow!

Anonymous said...

How neat. That is so fun you were able to spend time with Brad's family. It has been years since I've seen them. We have got to plan a reunion some time. I sure miss your family.