I forgot to explain this entry.I am off to Provence France to paint the hill towns. It has been five years since I was last there. These are a few of the paintings that I did on that trip.
Have fun!!! We will miss you here at home!!!
Ede,Happy birthday.I just looked through all of your blog and I am impressed. Hannah says you are a good artist.Mark
Sorry I missed your call today! I miss you! Hope you are having a great time!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I forgot to explain this entry.
I am off to Provence France to paint the hill towns. It has been five years since I was last there. These are a few of the paintings that I did on that trip.
Have fun!!! We will miss you here at home!!!
Ede,
Happy birthday.
I just looked through all of your blog and I am impressed. Hannah says you are a good artist.
Mark
Sorry I missed your call today! I miss you! Hope you are having a great time!!
Post a Comment