Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Place

"Boy Scouts" this 16 x 20 Watercolor is in the Nov. Show


"Sedona Barn"
I have received a FIRST PLACE award for this Pastel. This includes a cash award, which I am happy to accept.


"Whitby Rest"
I did this 16 x 20 pastel piece from a photograph I took at a very old graveyard in Whitby England.



Huntingtion Beach Art League Fall Show
at HB Central Library
Nov. 1 - Nov. 28

Gallery Hours:
Mon. 1-9pm
Tues - Thurs. 9am - 9pm
Sat. 9am - 5pm
Sun. 1 - 5pm

8 comments:

shortandsweet said...

Oh, I like the watercolor the best!

Anonymous said...

You are so amazing. I love your work. Congratulations on 1st place!

jennifer said...

Congratulations on your award and prize! Wonderful!!

Pat and Paul said...

Ede you are amazing and I love your work. You are so talented!!!!

mandy said...

Congrats mom!!!

Shelly said...

Yippee!!!

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

Are you sure that you need the money ? :-)
I like the way you give a natural and yet dramatic look to your paintings.

Best regards,

José

Joann said...

Ede,

I love your work - so fresh and alive!