Thursday, February 18, 2010

WORKSHOP IN SAN DIEGO

This painting is from a photo I snapped from a moving rental vehicle in New York state on a memorable trip with Jennifer.



I spent a week studying with watercolor artist, Eric Wiegardt, in a San Diego workshop. It was fun and informative. I painted each day and again at night in my room. These are three pieces that I did during that time.


This boat scene is done from a picture from our trip to Samoa.

This is a red sand beach (or was it black sand) at the end of the Hana Highway. I have used this image several times for paintings.

5 comments:

shortandsweet said...

Once again, I enjoy your paintings. There is a red, green and a black sand beach on the Hana Highway...they all look beautiful!

mandy said...

Those are awesome mom! The top one is AMAZING!!

Janice said...

I agree with Mandy, these are awesome! I love them and hope to see them in person as soon as our schedule allows for a visit.

Pat and Paul said...

Ede you are amazing. I guess I'm partial to the one of Samoa.

jennifer said...

That was such a fun weekend we had! :) Let's do it again!